Monday, April 5, 2010

Ooops its been a while

But life got in the way. I have been home to Australia and back. Hear that Mum? I called it home!

My mum asked me once when I was coming home, about two weeks after we had finally moved into our own apartment after living like gypsies for nearly a year, and she thought it was funny that I said what are you talking about I am home.

It was great to see everyone, to chat with friends that don't use computers (yes there are still a few of those people around) to see my daughter, my mum my sister and my dog but it also feels good to be back here in Dubai.

The question on everyones lips is how long are you staying. Bert and I really have never discussed how long we are staying. The plan is to stay as long as we are happy here. If one day we decide we are not happy here anymore, for any reason, we will make plans to return to Australia.

The good part of flying home? I got upgraded to first class from business class. It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment