Friday, February 1, 2013

How did it get to be February already?

I've barely put the Christmas decorations away and here it is February already.  While Australia is being battered with bushfires, heatwaves, floods and tornados we are enjoying the coolest winter we have had in the Middle East. 

The girls have never seen fog, or frog as they often call it.  Most mornings for the past two weeks have been very thick fog. Photos of fog are difficult because well, its foggy!  But I love this image of Dubai in the fog. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool picture!! Miss all of you!!
    renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb… The gambling My spouse and i saw recently had been somewhat different… (can’t remember the place I actually discovered all of them.
    )
    My site ... public records

    ReplyDelete