Monday, June 15, 2009

So we have a stalker.

Someone from my very distant past is still feverishly interested in what I am doing and is checking into my blog regularly. How flattering that they take the time to follow me around when I have to be honest and say I rarely give them a thought.

See down the bottom of my blog, the little icon that says sitemeter, even if you sign in using a VPN it tracks you through the VPN and back home to your computer.

So for those of you watching this space from Croydon Victoria and Canada (I could scroll back and find the two towns you logged in from but blah who can be bothered) enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow and if only they knew all the other good stuff going on in your life that you don't put on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! Who has time for such nonsense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nifty tracker, I like it....

    ReplyDelete