Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Visitors

I just noticed I have now had 4,000 unique visitors to my blog from Feb 2010 to today.  Most I can see who they are Anne in Norway, Marianne in Denmark, Renee in Sacramento, but I have had visits from
Guernsey,Iceland, Gullbringusysla, (where on earth is that?) Dublin, Morocco, Barbados, Saint Michael (how cool is that!)Honduras,Nigeria,Lagos, Singapore,Reunion,Rwanda,Laos,Bangladesh, lots of visitors from Germany and parts of Canada we have family (waves to you all)

However two jumped out at me as very regular visitors. Croydon Vic Au and Peterborough On. Canada.   Really are you STILL that obsessed with following my every move?  I have the ability to block your isp, but frankly who cares, I shall consider myself flattered that ten years later you are still searching for information when ever possible.


4 comments:

  1. Don't forget lurkers like me who read you via rss readers. Not sure we show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome :) I have no idea if you show up on the feed. Are you one of these folk? It really doesnt matter if you are or not, I just thought you might be interested in the details
    9:10 : Kenner, Louisiana, US
    9:08 : Princeton, Kentucky, US
    9:05 : Waterville, Maine, US
    8:57 : Maple Grove, Minnesota, US
    8:49 : Boca Raton, Florida, US
    8:15 : Chanhassen, Minnesota, US
    8:03 : Hendersonville, Tennessee, US
    7:43 : Norway, Maine, US
    7:33 : Silver Spring, Maryland, US
    7:33 : San Diego, California, US

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now you have one from Texas, USA.

    ReplyDelete